１．This agreement applies to LONGRUN PLANNING Corporation (hereinafter "we" or "us") and the Customer over the use of our various tickets selling services and membership services (hereinafter "this service") . By using this service, you are considered to agree to this Agreement.
２．"Customer" means all people who visit our website.
３．"Member" means people who applied for our membership services and who are admitted by us.
４．People under age of 20 are required custodial consent each time before using this service.
Scope and Modification of Application
１．Individual rules on each page are part of this agreement. Individual rules are given priority over this agreement.
２．We may make reasonable changes to the Agreement at any time without prior notice to the member. Customer have to check this agreement and individual rules before purchasing tickets.
３．We shall make reasonable changes to our system of this service at any time without prior notice.
Service Disruption or Suspension
１．We shall be able to suspend or disrupt management of all or part of the Services if any of the following applies:
(1) In the event of routine or emergency maintenance and inspection of the system providing the Services.
(2) If the Services cannot be provided to customer due to the malfunction, failure or shutdown of the facilities installed or managed by us.
(3) When the Services cannot be provided by us due to force majeure, including military strife, riot, chaos, labor conflict, earthquake, volcanic eruption, flood, tsunami, fire, power failure, transportation issues, etc.
(4) In the event we deem it necessary for management of the Services.
２．We shall not bear any responsibility for damages incurred by the Customer due to disruption or suspension of the Services, regardless of the reason.
１．The following shall be prohibited in the use of the Services by the Customer:
(1) Any act that may infringe on the copyrights, property rights, reputation, privacy, expertise and other rights held by other users of the Services, third parties or us.
(2) Any act that is not in the interest of, or that causes damages or is likely to cause damages, to other users, third parties or us.
(3) Any act that violates or is likely to violate public order or the social code of ethics, or an act that provides other users of the Services or third parties with information that violates public order or the social code of ethics.
(4) Any criminal act, or any deed or action that is likely to lead to a criminal act.
(5) Any deeds or actions that concern politics, religion or sexual mores.
(6) Any act for commercial gain, or for the purpose of preparing for such activity, that makes use of the Services.
(7) Any act for the purpose of using or transmitting a computer virus or other harmful computer programs through or in relation to the Services.
(8) The unauthorized use of a login ID, password or personal identification number (PIN).
(9) Any violation or act with the potential to violate the terms and conditions of the Agreement or laws and regulations.
(10) Other acts we deem inappropriate.
(11) Should the Customer commit any of the actions as stated above, said Customer may be denied use of the Services.
１．The Customer shall be held fully responsible for use of the Services, and wel shall not be held liable for the warranty of integrity, accuracy, reliability or usefulness of the content of the Services and the information obtained by that Customer through the Services.
(1) We shall not be held responsible in any way for damages incurred by the Customer or a third party as a result of suspension, disruption, change or termination of the Services or in relation to the Services.
(2) We shall make a good-faith effort in the management of the Services based on the technological standards available, but shall not guarantee the prevention of data leakage, loss or tampering by a third party.
(3) We shall not guarantee the satisfaction of all Customers' purchase requirements in terms of ticket quantity, etc., as available for sale through the Services. Furthermore, it shall not guarantee the authenticity of information shown on the ticket, sold through the Services, including whether the event in question will be held as described on the ticket.
(4) We shall not bear any responsibility whatsoever for problems such as non-delivery, delivery to the wrong address or delay in delivery of any e-mail in relation to the Services.
(5) We shall not bear any responsibility whatsoever for problems related to the payment or delivery of tickets in relation to the Services.
１．The Customer shall not use any information, image or file associated with the Web site, beyond the scope of personal use authorized under copyright law, without the approval of the Council or any rightholder, in any way whatsoever.
２．All copyrighted work, trademark, portrait rights, and intellectual property right belongs to us.
３．We shall not responsible for any trouble between customers and right holders.
The Agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Japan regarding its conclusion, enforcement, implementation and interpretation.
１．The Customer and us shall resolve any dispute arising from this service in good faith through consultation.
２．If the dispute cannot be resolved, the Tokyo District Court shall be the exclusive agreement jurisdictional court.
The Agreement shall take effect at 0:00 a.m., 20 Jul 2006.
Denial of sales
We shall refuse sales of tickets if any of following applies:
(1) If the Customer has reported falsehood regarding the terms and conditions established by us or if necessary report has not been made.
(2) In the event of behavior that harasses other customers or third parties or behavior that obstructs the smooth implementation of sales activities by us.
(3) If the Customer fails to execute the procedure designated by us within the designated period of time.
(4) If the Customer fails to comply with the purchase method designated by us.
(5) If the Customer fails to pay within the designated period of time, when the Customer has selected and agreed to the payment method.
Restrictions may be imposed on the upper limit of the number of tickets that may be purchased and/or the purchase method, when necessary.
Termination of Ticket Sales
１．Ticket sales for an event may be terminated, even during the sales period, when the quantity of tickets planned by us has been sold. Sales may resume if additional seats or performances have been supplied by the ptomoter.
２．Sales may be terminated abruptly without notice, even prior to or during the ticket sales period, due to reasons of us or promoters. We shall not bear any responsibility whatsoever in such an event.
Lottery drawing of selling
We inform drawing results by e-mail and reservation confirmation screen to those who applied on lottery drawing type of ticket. We do not answer any inquiry about the drawing results.
Application with Identical Information
１．We shall not be held responsible for problems incurred by duplicate applications in the Services as a result of information entry by the Customer or problems in network connection or other factors. Reimbursements also will not be made on purchases.
２．If a Customer enters applications with identical information a number of times under the Services and We have determined the said Customer has no desire to make a purchase, the purchase procedure is not to be implemented for all such applications at that time or in the future.
Transmission of Purchase Confirmation E-mail
After completion of the ticket purchasing process, a purchase confirmation e-mail will be sent by us. Notification by e-mail shall be considered complete and received by the Customer, when the notice has reached the server managing the e-mail address the Customer registered in the ticket order application. Notwithstanding, the e-mail may not be transmitted in the event of entry of a false e-mail address, entry error or missing data in the order form filled out at ticket purchase application, or in case of data becoming indecipherable or otherwise unreadable in the Customer's application data. We shall not bear any responsibility for problems such as non-delivery, delivery delay or delivery to the wrong address.
Denial of Change in Purchase Data and Cancellation
We shall not accept any change or cancellation in purchase data after completing the ticket reservation under the services.
Ticket Payment and Payment Method
１．Payment for the tickets, consumption tax, delivery charges and other charges (hereinafter called "Payment, etc")
２．The Customer shall be required to complete the Payments, etc., in any of the methods described in the Rules for Ticket Sales by the date specified by us.
Receiving Tickets by Courier Service
１．We dispatch ticket to the address specified by Customer after we confirm the payment.
２．If the Customer has selected courier service delivery, the Council shall not bear any responsibility in the event that tickets are not delivered due to wrong entry of a mailing address or other error.
３．Courier service delivery of tickets is restricted to addresses only in Japan. Please acknowledge that the Council shall not be responsible for delivery of tickets to overseas addresses.
Prohibition of Resale
１．Tickets purchased through the Services shall not be resold or entrusted to third parties for commercial gain. Sale through auction on the Web, etc., shall also be prohibited.
２．In the event of violation of the foregoing, the promoter may exercise discretion and invalidate the purchased tickets in question and shall not approve reimbursement of the tickets or admission into the venue. In the event of entry in the venue, the persons in question may be instructed to leave. We shall not be held responsible for problems incurred by tickets purchased from "ticket shops," "purchase service agents," "scalpers," etc., other than those purchased directly from us.
Cancellation of Event and Ticket Reimbursement
We shall not be held responsible for cancellation or delay of an event or any other change in content or damages incurred by the Customer or a third party. If reimbursement for tickets to an event is to be implemented due to cancellation or a change in content, we shall reimburse the tickets within a reimbursement period specified by us or a promoter. Reimbursement will not be accepted after the end of said period. Moreover, reimbursement shall be for the value of the canceled event ticket only and shall not cover other fees and charges, such as delivery surcharge, system service fee, or expenses for accommodations and travel.
Loss or Theft
Tickets shall not be re-issued for any reason (loss, theft, damage, etc.).
Credit Card Payment
The Customer who has chosen to pay with a credit card shall be required to undergo a credit card inspection procedure. The sales contract shall be deemed concluded with completion of the credit card inspection procedure. The Customer may be denied sale of tickets in the event of entry of false data, entry error or data omission in the ticket order application or if there is a problem in payment with the Customer's credit card due to reasons stemming from the terms of service of the credit card company.
Customers who has chosen payment at a Seven-Eleven: Payment slip is given on the reservation confirmation screen and reservation confirmation e-mail after completion of the ticket reservation procedure. Bring the slip or tell the number to Seven-Eleven counter and pay by the due date designated by. If Payments, etc., cannot be confirmed by the said date, the tickets we diny sales of tickets.
Customers are supposed to pay by the due date to the designated bank account. Ticket sales contract will be concluded as you done bank transaction. All bank charges must be paid by the customer. We do not sell the ticket if we cannot confirm your payment.
The Agreement shall take effect at 00:00 a.m. on 20 Jul 2006.